Home | Zones | Log in | Register

Who's excited to watch Blizzard massacre Diablo II?

activision blizzard mistakes remasters

Nobody

diablo 2 ended up fun because of the vast quantity of hacked, duped, and botted items in the economy. who the fuck has the time to farm or trade for the runes for runeword gear if everyone is subject to their actual drop rate lmao

The last time I had to do that was back when the game was new and I was a junior in high school over summer break.

since they axed the wc3 reforged team i’m sure it’ll both look and play fine, but modern anti-cheating measures will make gearing up way harder than anyone realizes it is without the help of cheaters and it probably wont be as fun

My biggest fear is that the game will be always online without the Open Battle.net and Direct TCP/IP multiplayer options so you HAVE to go through Battle.net servers to play with friends or even single player.

Trying too hard

diablo 2 ended up fun because of the vast quantity of hacked, duped, and botted items in the economy. who the fuck has the time to farm or trade for the runes for runeword gear if everyone is subject to their actual drop rate lmao

since they axed the wc3 reforged team i’m sure it’ll both look and play fine, but modern anti-cheating measures will make gearing up way harder than anyone realizes it is without the help of cheaters and it probably wont be as fun

this. it’s gonna be bad

plus none of the original team that made d2 are still with activision blizzard tencent facebook or whatever

this is just corporate cashing in on other people’s work

i didn't learn nothin
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top