Home | Zones | Log in | Register

Who else is gaming tonight?

gaming real gamer hours tonight

Nobody
 ⬇︎ 
Page 1 of /1

Also, what are you gaming on?

I’m split tonight between Deep Rock Galactic to level up some classes or setting up PlayStation emulation and diving head first into Final Fantasy 8 purely for nostalgia reasons.

Trying too hard

im gaming every night

gonna play some guilty gear strive, some multiversus
maybe work on some stephen’s sausage roll levels w/ my s/o

That sounds dope.

I miss gaming every night. I gamed a little Monday night during my college friends’ game group game night that I run but otherwise I haven’t gamed all week.

Trying too hard

Been gaming less lately but might level up my classic wow character some more later

thread head

I didn’t get a chance to game last night because I had been working late and was just too tired, but I’m about to.

Trying too hard

if ur next post isnt “i gamed and it was awesome” ur getting a stern talking to

i gamed and it was adequate, soul hackers 2 kind of a letdown tbh

Finely Aged Username

Also, what are you gaming on?

I’m split tonight between Deep Rock Galactic to level up some classes or setting up PlayStation emulation and diving head first into Final Fantasy 8 purely for nostalgia reasons.

Squall grew on me over time.

No gaming tonight but im gonna be zooming in iRacing when the new season starts monday.

Edited by sequins at 2022-09-11 02:01:412022-09-11 02:01
scary AF

if ur next post isnt “i gamed and it was awesome” ur getting a stern talking to

I gamed and it was awesome.

Trying too hard

nice

I got some really great races in this week! I might get some more in tomorrow but new track monday and I didn’t really practice this week so we’ll see if I’m up to it.

Spiderman remake is fun as well, I always passed on playstation and I’m glad we’re seeing god of war, drake, etc. come over finally.

I didn’t think they’d hold out this long TBH but by the time I was ready to break faith it was too late anyways the PS3 had come and gone and then I wasn’t going to buy a PS4 to play mid-franchise titles and next thing you know they’re on PC it’s only been 10 years, ez pz

scary AF
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top