Home | Zones | Log in | Register

Retro Game Mafia dunn slipped, again :)

Nobody
 ⬇︎ 
Page 1 of /1

Went to the gaming store and the guy said these games just don’t sell no matter what I can have everything. He had more stuff but I had all those other games so I left them for another friend if she wants them.

Got all these for $5 per game
the PS1 games for $2 per game
All games are in mint condition and have manuals, except Ridge Racer but I don’t care about that so whatever

IMG_2303LR.jpg

Sure most of it is shovelware but the big thing is, I got Bloody Roar 4 which is generally a $60-$80 game! :) I’m also VERY happy to have gotten Devil Dice, a PS1 game developed on Net Yaroze that went commercial, it’s just such a good haul.

He also had Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter but I already own that one so I left it there, Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness too not sure if I had it or not, I should have maybe picked it up.
He said to come in on tomorrow or Monday he should have some cheap Xbox360 stuff so if I don’t have something I can pick it up, doubt there’s going to be anything but still.

having the manual on older games is great; practically mandatory the earlier the game like on NES

there’s some that range from here’s all the controls, to some that contain all the storytelling and others that are silly comics like we ♥ katamari

https://archive.org/details/we-love-katamari-manual-ps-2

yeah it is very nice, not a deal breaker if it’s not there but it’s nice when it is.
I never cared about manuals as a kid and now I don’t mind their not there, but to get all these games in such good condition is really awesome

Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top