Home | Zones | Log in | Register

Does anybody else like how snow affects the driving meta?

anti-lock breaks are hacking driving metagaming snow

Nobody
 ⬇︎ 
Page 1 of /1

Had to leave the lair to pick up some supplies during the snowstorm today. It’s been some time since I’ve been out driving on ice and snow, and it’s always surprising to me to see people out there who, despite living in this town for what seems to be most of their adult lives, are completely unequipped to deal with driving on snow and ice.

Does anyone enjoy how snow affects the driving meta? The different ways you accelerate, corner, brake, and loadout?

Trying too hard

no it sucks

thread head

there’s something fun about taking corners in a sloppy snow storm when there’s nobody else around and no obvious dangers

i also got snow tires and loved them

love driving in the snow in my 4x4 truck and asserting my superiority over the rest of the plebeians on the highway

friend

but yeah I know what you mean even in 4x4 you have to make that driving in the snow adjustment, seemingly a lot of people never learned that or are just incapable of effectively practicing it

friend

I understand the lack of practice when the cost of failure might be the inability to get to work and back and therefore lose your job.

Edited by MasterOfMagic at 2021-02-15 14:06:082021-02-15 14:06
Trying too hard

it’s pretty great tbh, i love the snow

it’s beautiful and fun to drive in so long as you respect it

i didn't learn nothin

and it’s seemingly a rare skill to be able to not be a complete dick driver in the snow lol. given how many cars i always see in the ditch after a fresh snow

i didn't learn nothin
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top