Home | Zones | Log in | Register

what is the latest game youre playing

Nobody
 ⬇︎ 
Page 1 of /9 | Next PageNext | Last PageLast

i got marvel vs capcom infinite and its way better than the huge amount of negative word of mouth implies

im playing it with my keyboard and i think thats really the way to play fighting games

im not good at hitting directions cleanly on a joystick but with the keyboard you can get that shit on lock easily

Edited by meepches and pentell at 2017-10-10 04:34:402017-10-10 04:34
⛧twinkle⛧star⛧sprites⛧

im playing the new star wars game!

top gamer

interesting. i always had the same issue with directional input but never thought about playing a fighting game on pc

ive been playing mario xcom a bit it’s pretty cool
i like how the “mario + rpg elements” kind of games simplify the mechanics and focus on gameplay

Edited by Tiko at 2017-10-10 07:30:212017-10-10 07:30
bird on skateboard

playing MVCI with stick and still being awful after years of learning fighters was the last straw and I gave up all traditional fighters cause my brain can’t handle it lol

Pokken is cool cause I don’t feel bogged down by weird controls but lacks the hype

blep

oh yeah i didnt continue playing the game for very long lolz!

⛧twinkle⛧star⛧sprites⛧

i’m playing Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

top gamer

been playing ragnarok online lolz

bird on skateboard

Warfraaaaame

stunt failed

Warfraaaaame

this but also fallout new vegas

high impact

now i’m playing shadowverse

it’s like hearthstone with tits

stunt failed

and a f2p model that doesn’t just vacuum all your money immediately don’t forget that

Edited by applebappu at 2017-12-21 19:21:052017-12-21 19:21
high impact

but you only need one card to play the hearthstone meta

blep

but you only need one card to play the hearthstone meta

my first thought was Dr. Boom

stunt failed

close but the credit card

so you can buy your Dr. Boom and friends

blep

they should nerf corridor creeper am i right fellas?

typhy

yah and buff arfus

blep

fuck

stunt failed

fuck

high impact

help i need a game to replace dota 2 in my life

here we go

dota 2 is kinda the best there is at what it does

stunt failed

yea its the best at being shit XD

typhy

Twinkle Star Sprites

⛧twinkle⛧star⛧sprites⛧

Play battlerite for nonstop team fight action and if you switch the letters it’s Rattlebite

blep

i’m playing Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

playin hella mount n blade today and yesterday

high impact

how does fortnite compare with pubg?

here we go

It’s faster paced and easier to loot and less sniper fights since you can destroy all cover and also build your own to cover approaches. Guns don’t feel as good and just one or two per archetype tho

blep

Playing Mario world the special zone I got to awesome

back to playing street fighter v again since i bought the season 2 characters on the cheap from the steam sale

and boy i like almost all of the season 2 characters, in contrast to the season 1 characters to the point that i enjoy all but 1 of the s2 characters and enjoy 1 or MAYBE 2 s1 characters

its fun

⛧twinkle⛧star⛧sprites⛧

playing castlevania HD on ps3 with my bud

nice, ps3 version actually has acceptable drop rates

high impact

I picked up skyrim again cause I just had oral surgery so I wanna be a blob on the couch and not work too hard

if you mostly ignore the quests (unless youre hard up for some direction) and just roam around exploring on your own it’s a nice little fun loop

plus I’ve had the solstheim dlc all this time but never touched it before, turns out it’s p neat. basically they tried to do morrowind again

high impact

update: I am ALL ABOUT Don’t Starve these days

high impact

dont starve was cool but it stresses me out too much

typhy

yeah, i can see that being a thing

on the one hand, like any game once you get its mechanics figured out it’s not so bad and as somebody who’s pretty good at it i enjoy how it never really gets to be completely monotonous or effortless, even in later days you’re always working on SOMEthing. there’s also a ton of content on offer with the reign of giants and shipwrecked expansions, and every character brings their own unique playstyle to the experience plus the worldgen is highly customizable so there’s so much replay value

but i can see how, either if you’re the type of person who gets overwhelmed by to-do lists, or if you haven’t reached the point where the mechanics are second nature to you yet, it could be a stressful experience. the simple mechanics hide a game of really striking complexity, lots of moving parts to consider at any given moment

Don’t Starve Together definitely makes things easier on you by letting you play multiplayer and split up the workload, if you’re at all interested in learning to enjoy what’s on offer

high impact

but like, survival games in general when they’re done right (which is rare, but Don’t Starve definitely nails it imo) deal directly with the experience of living on the edge of mortality and having it in the back of your mind which can be a pretty Real fear and might fuck with your enjoyment for sure. so they’re not for everybody

high impact

Just started playing RE7. Honest surprised it’s as good as it is.

that shit was way too scary for me lol

high impact

i would probably shit myself in the VR version but playing with a friend we just laughed at it

update: I might take a break from don’t starve for a while
I’m breaking my face against adventure mode and it’s reeeeeeeeally frustrating

high impact

The latest game I got was kingdoms and castles but I’m already over it. Maybe if it gets fleshed out a lot more I’ll get back to it.

провокатор

i swear when i was a little kid my friend had a game called kingdoms and castles that was basically the same thing except 90s computer game but I cant find anything about it

maybe it was just a really similar name

⛧twinkle⛧star⛧sprites⛧

It’s a very generic name so yeah that sounds very plausible.

провокатор

i believe it might have been this game:

https://www.myabandonware.com/game/castles-13y

⛧twinkle⛧star⛧sprites⛧

i couldn’t quit fightans and been DBFZing with a keyboard now and it’s going p well but still messing up pressure strings. It’s a very accessible game tho and looking to mod my fighstick into a hit box.

blep

keyboard is surprisingly nice isnt it

⛧twinkle⛧star⛧sprites⛧
Read more
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top