Home | Zones | Log in | Register

what is the latest game youre playing

Nobody
 ⬇︎ 
First PageFirst | Previous PagePrev | Page 9 of /9

also playing a fuckload of Don’t Starve for some reason

update to this: after 120 hours i finally beat Adventure Mode
i used WX-78 and i strongly recommend if you’re trying to do it too, use them. lots of gears in adventure mode

i didn't learn nothin

been playing Death Stranding and the new super hot

how is that btw, the new super hot

i didn't learn nothin

it owns
the core gameplay is the same as the original but they added a bunch of meta progression type stuff that adds a ton of playability
the systems they use are really similar to the two games i made but implemented 100x better lolz

also added some new weapons which are neat

bird on skateboard

it owns
the core gameplay is the same as the original but they added a bunch of meta progression type stuff that adds a ton of playability
the systems they use are really similar to the two games i made but implemented 100x better lolz

also added some new weapons which are neat

lol nice

i didn't learn nothin

Finally got the season pack so I got the new purple ranger

He’s really cool, he’s got a short swing blow type thing that you can stop after the backstep part and either charge up for a bionic arm or cancel out of which seems like it’ll be really sweet, and you can cancel into it on hit or block so you can sort of always abort your pressure pretty safely.

I also spent some time in the lab and squeezed significantly more damage and some extra meter out of a BnB for Doggie, with the plus side of having it end with his super impractical rekka move that looks really cool, and made my Udonna BnB slightly meter positive and got a little bit more damage on it.

Not sure if RJ is gonna be my third though, even after trying out like four different anchors I can’t decide. I need to lab a BnB I like for him.

⛧twinkle⛧star⛧sprites⛧

I have been kind of at a loss since beating GTA5.
Before that I was mainly playing Satisfactory, but my interest in that comes and goes now. Noita is fun, but I am very bad at it. Death Stranding is fun, but I don’t love watching hours of cutscenes every day. New Superhot looks good, but I never beat the old Superhot. Carrion looks good, but I don’t want to pay full price for it.

Playing a new game. It’s called “Steam Controller Good Input Device Simulator”. It’s played by sitting in my living room in front of my TV and configuring the Steam controller on my living room gaming rig to not be horrible in a wide variety of games.

I haven’t won a round yet, but I’ll getting close. Last round I managed to get the Steam controller to not feel like I was stuck in the mud or so sensitive it gave me motion sickness in Fallout: New Vegas.

Edited by MasterOfMagic at 2020-08-08 22:35:402020-08-08 22:35
Trying too hard

Update: I was able to get through the tutorial mission stuff in F:NV without wanting to switch to KB+M, so I think I’m going to call this round a win.

Using the controller in keyboard+mouse mode with the buttons bound as they would be on the 360 controller but using mouse input for the right trackpad means I can flick my finger and do a 180 while playing, and I have gyro aiming for small adjustments while aiming down sights.

This would have been so much easier if F:NV would accept input from an XInput controller and a keyboard and mouse simultaneously…

As a reward I get to play the “what’s the correct load order to not crash F:NV when I mod the everloving stuffing out of it”?

Edited by MasterOfMagic at 2020-08-09 21:25:252020-08-09 21:25
Trying too hard

the new halo its like im back in 2007 all over again

Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top